Cottages & Tents
Hotel Risala has Air conditioned deluxe cottages with attached tiled toilets with running cold and hot water and luxurious Swiss tents. The tents are raised on platforms with a private sundeck to each one.
Tariff on Request
- Attractive offers during off season.
- Concessions for school & college excursions.
Here the almighty is closer than you think...
Have you ever wandered under the shadow of towering mountains and shimmering sand dunes, where the wind carries the scent of sand, where silence is broken only by the rustling of leaves and the enchanting twitter of innumerable birds, where you have enough peace to discover your place in the overall plan of mother nature...
Build your perfect tour yourself. Let us know & we'll give our best price.
Best Rajasthani cuisines.
Luxurious & Romantic exclusivity for just the two of you.
Bigger group means better discounts & more fun. Contact us for best deals.
All That You Need To Know
- • Western style toilets with running water.
- • Attached bathrooms.
- • Round the clock room service.
- • Rajasthan folk dances, music and traditionally attired camels at your service.
- • Beautiful terraced gardens with a wide variety of fruit trees dotting the landscape.
- • Exclusive and private swimming pool.
Reaching the Resort by Road
- • From Jaipur 145 KM, approximately 2.5 Hrs driving time
- • From Delhi about 375 KM approximately. 7 Hrs driving time
- • Pick up from Ajmer (nearest rail head) to the Resort can be arranged on request.
What to carry?
- • Binoculars.
- • Personal medical requirements and insect repellent.
- • Travailing light is a good idea, one duffel bag and one back pack per person is suggested.
- • Camera and memory cards.
- • Batteries should be charged before coming to the camp.
- • Flashlight.
- • Books and other reading matter.
What to wear?
- • Bright and flashy colors to merge with the environment prevailing in the village fair.
- • Light sandals or shoes for easy walking are a must.
- • If you travel in winters, sweaters with a light jacket are a must.
- • Light cottons are suggested for summer months.
“ Hotel Pushkar risala property area is good, nicely located near to Pushkar desert, mata temple, mountain. Good service!! ”
Mahendra Singh , Tourist
“ It was good experience, food was very good and caretaker very nice and helping. ”
Vivek Sharma, Tourist
“ Overall, it was nice experience to stay in Pushkar Risala Resort! “
Lakshmanan Kamakshiraman, Tourist